1.21.2011

This blows!

So, forget Martha Stewart; I'm Bob freakin' Villa! I know it's hard to believe that there is still something to do around this house after I spent all of last winter repainting every surface in the house that could hold paint, yet here I am with a new project on my hands. I decided that I wanted to redo the cabinets in the kitchen, but of course I couldn't just jump right in and do it without having a little practice first. This is where the bathroom project comes in. The cabinet in my bathroom is a little skeezy, but nothing that I couldn't live with. However, it seemed like the perfect place to practice. I started sanding the cabinets, and after three days, I'm nearly finished. I only have three drawer faces and a door to finish before I clean it all up and start the staining process. I think the thing that's driving me the craziest is that I can't use my bathroom and that everything that I have in there has to have a temporary home in my bedroom. I never really thought of myself as a clean freak, but I think that may be what I am morphing in to. Hopefully I'll be able to post pics of the finished product next week because I am so over having to use the shower down the hall. Anyway, have a great weekend and remember to wear your eye protection!

No comments:

Post a Comment