1.28.2011

I'm sick of this shiznit

I know they always say, "Same song, second verse, a little bit louder, a little bit worse." As far as I'm concerned, "they" can shut their damn mouths. I wouldn't necessarily qualify this as worse, but I am for sure sick of it. When we moved to NOVA last year, we were dumped upon with feet and feet of snow. Thankfully, those feet and feet of snow decided to move just a little bit north of us this year. All I've heard for the past 12 months was, "OMG! Can you believe that snow we had last year?! That is completely atypical for this area. We NEVER get that much snow! It usually only snows once per winter here!" I call BS! I think you are all full of crap, most especially you, Mr. Realtor! It has essentially been snowing on and off since Christmas day. It's in our forecast at least once a week, sometimes even more than that. We were surprised with snow on Wednesday morning and then dumped upon again Wednesday night. Guess what, friends?! It's snowing again! OMG! We had around a foot of total accumulation on Wednesday, and now it's dumping on us again. I believe the forecasters were wrong when the Friday forecast called for a 40% chance of flurries around the area. I'm just ready to see a sky that is any shade other than gray. It's depressing, it's wet, it's cold, and I freaking hate it! If anyone wants to visit hell, stop by my house cause I'm in it! So much for looking for the silver lining in things...

1 comment:

  1. I remember when we moved from Little Rock to Chicago and your Uncle Allen and I thought living somewhere where it snowed and snowed would be so wonderful! Everybody we knew who already lived there told us...blahhhh! They were right. (sorry to post as anonymous! my url contained illegal characters. Yikes!)

    ReplyDelete