2.11.2011

A broken resolution...

So, it only took til February to break the resolution, but I knew it would happen. I missed last week, but I decided to jump back on the wagon, so here we sit. In reality, I didn't update last week because there's nothing terribly exciting going on in the Jones's world. Josh is working hard, and I'm working occasionally. The most interesting thing that I've been doing lately is a workout. There's never really been anything that I've been able to stick with besides my dance classes, but now I've taken up a weekly yoga class at the gym, and I must say that I really enjoy it. I don't believe that I'll be taking the toxic free lifestyle anytime soon for so many reasons, but I do like that I come out of the class feeling much more centered and stretched. I'm actually getting my splits back, which hasn't happened since I quit dancing almost 10 (holy shit, I feel old) year ago. Like I said, this is most definitely not a toxic free lifestyle because there's nothing better than some hamburger helper and cranberry and vodka after yoga class, which I'm fairly certain is the most counter productive combination in the universe. Oh well! Here's to some good yoga and and even better vodka and cranberry. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment