11.03.2009

We have an address!

So, I guess it's official. We are now residents of Virginia, even if all we have is a post office box. Despite our slightly better than deplorable current living arrangements, we are now able to receive mail! I will have all of the bills and other vital information currently being sent to Memphis forwarded to our new post, but feel free to send us something (besides your own personal bills). Once you have licked the stamp (and while trying to clean off the sticky stuff already on the back) and sealed the envelop, you can silently laugh to yourself while you imagine me checking this P.O. Box because it is, of course, located on the top row of the rest of the boxes. I am forced to stand on the tips of my toes to even attempt to peer into the empty box. Help remedy this situation by having me peer into the box that appears to be empty from my perspective, but actually contains a sweet little something! For now, our new address is:
Joshua and Elizabeth Jones
P.O. Box 651111
Sterling, VA 20165-1111
Luckily, there are only 31 more nights in this fabulous resort-like bungalow before we close on our palacial mansion. Keep the prayers and good thoughts coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment