1.28.2012

Photo Bomb!!!!

Alright, I promised a weekly update (to the best of my ability), so here we are again. This time, I'm giving you all what you really want. I have pics, and lots of them. I can't upload them all, cause I don't think they have enough storage space on their servers! :) So photo bombs away!

October 26, 2011 1:30pm

October 27, 2011 1:30 pm




Cutest Halloween pumpkin EVER!!!

My <3 belongs to daddy, but I steal everyone else's.

So pensive

Our little family at the Christmas tree farm.

What you say?! I am the boss!!

My first Christmas must have a tutu!

I'm sportin' the same gear my mom did when she came home from the hospital.

I really like this guy!

Santa spoiled me almost as much as my family did. :)

Guess mommy was good this year, huh? :)

It was pretty cool meeting Paw Paw for the first time.

Nana's pretty cool, too.

I'm pretty like my aunt Donna.

Don't mess with me, or Pops will getcha!!

I don't know what you said, but I'll agree with you.

I'm cute, and I know it. :D

These pearls are delicious!

I'm a very smiley baby sometimes.

Lady in red.

November 27, 2011

Practicing my Elvis lip on December 27, 2011

January 27, 2012
Next week (or later this week), we'll have a special guest blogger. Who knows what he will write about since high school signing day is rapidly approaching and Auburn is set to get some "big players." Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment