2.10.2010

I wish...

I wish I could report something new, but unfortunately, all that's new is 8 more inches. I guess the only difference this time is the wind that has accompanied our fifth (or is it sixth?) snowstorm of the season. We are getting gusts of wind over 40 miles per hour. This is creating the slight problem of being able to see beyond the end of one's face. Drivers are not able to see pedestrians that are forced to walk in the road because of the conditions of the sidewalks. Drivers are not able to see other drivers. Drivers are barely able to see the radio controls within their own cars. Like I said, this storm is the worst by far. J was almost as lucky as the school kids in our neighborhood. He was able to work from home today and last Monday. The kids in the neighborhood are out for the entire week because the roads are almost impassible in certain areas. Oh well, I guess the best part of all of this is that we are supposed to be hit again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment