2.02.2010

Wishful thinking

I know what you have to be thinking, "Why in the world does this background keep changing?" Well there are two very easy answers to this question, and I'll go with the easiest one first. I'm bored and it's an easy way to entertain myself for a bit. Secondly, I to this particular background as a bit of wishful thinking. I know you are going to find this hard to believe, but contrary to popular belief, I hate snow. So I know you will find today's weather forecast as amusing as I did.
Tuesday: 60% chance of precipitation with temps in the 20s. What does this mean? More snow...
Wednesday: 30% chance of precipitation, as snow in the morning.
Thursday: 20% chance of precipitation with temps in the 30s.
Friday: 50% chance of snow, with accumulation into the inches.

I know, right?! Four inches when we moved, two feet before Christmas, six inches this past weekend, two inches over night, and several more inches this weekend. What could be better, you ask? ANYTHING! Anything is better than all of this snow. My dog won't even poop outside cause her little butt freezes as it approaches the frozen accumulation. So, with all of this wonderful weather coming our way, this new blog background is my pitiful attempt at wishful thinking for warmer weather and lighter clothes. All that being said, I'm off to shoot a groundhog before I get iced in for six more weeks...

1 comment:

  1. Um you moved north of the Mason Dixon line what did you expect? Not to worry when we are sweating balls down here during Dead Elvis week you will be wearing a light jacket.

    Love the blog and love the Fleur de Lis!

    ReplyDelete